RCA Lyra and Kazoo Plug Ins for MM with XP

RCA Lyra and Kazoo Plug Ins for MM with XP

Post by Shelag » Tue, 27 Nov 2001 07:01:49

Im hoping a certain individual will see this post, whom was emailing me
looking for help on the plug in for these MP3 players with XP.

Unfortunately I lost your address and name IF you see this, but if I didnt
already tell you to GO TO this page here, try it, this is the page that will
give you the recent plug ins for the MUSIC MATCH software, in order to make
them work with Lyra players, as well as many other players to.

I dont believe that this is infor that RCA gives out and therefore IF you
havent yet checked it out, THIS is the ONLY thing that allowed my RCA Lyra
player to work in XP with MM software.

Good Luck

http://www.musicmatch.com/info/plug-ins/?plugin=player&version=6.10.0...
pc

Shelagh Broughton

RCA Lyra and Kazoo Plug Ins for MM with XP

Post by Kaman » Wed, 28 Nov 2001 23:09:05

message. What's worse is every time I reboot I get a message that
Windows XP has recovered from a serious error and wants me to report
it to MS. When I do I get a we're sorry we don't know what to do about

driver but I'm still getting the error message when I log on.

Did anyone try this & have it work for them?

Kamandi

> Im hoping a certain individual will see this post, whom was emailing me
> looking for help on the plug in for these MP3 players with XP.

> Unfortunately I lost your address and name IF you see this, but if I didnt
> already tell you to GO TO this page here, try it, this is the page that will
> give you the recent plug ins for the MUSIC MATCH software, in order to make
> them work with Lyra players, as well as many other players to.

> I dont believe that this is infor that RCA gives out and therefore IF you
> havent yet checked it out, THIS is the ONLY thing that allowed my RCA Lyra
> player to work in XP with MM software.

> Good Luck

> http://www.musicmatch.com/info/plug-ins/?plugin=player&version=6.10.0...
> pc

> Shelagh Broughton

1. XP and RCA Lyra/RCA Kazoo Plug Ins

Im hoping a certain individual will see this post, whom was emailing me
looking for help on the plug in for these MP3 players with XP.

Unfortunately I lost your address and name IF you see this, but if I didnt
already tell you to GO TO this page here, try it, this is the page that will
give you the recent plug ins for the MUSIC MATCH software, in order to make
them work with Lyra players, as well as many other players to.

I dont believe that this is infor that RCA gives out and therefore IF you
havent yet checked it out, THIS is the ONLY thing that allowed my RCA Lyra
player to work in XP with MM software.

Good Luck

http://www.musicmatch.com/info/plug-ins/?plugin=player&version=6.10.0...
pc

Shelagh Broughton

2. Win 95 can't find IFSMGR device.

3. Windows Programmer FAQ: How to get it

4. RCA Lyra mp3 player, any problems with XP?--solved

5. sound device

6. XP, Music Match & RCA-LYRA RD 1000 compatability, anyone, please?

7. Please help me: HTML-Map

8. RCA Kazoo

9. MP3 player RCA Kazoo driver

10. WinMediaPlayer 8.0 and RCA Lyra - are they incompatable?

11. RCA/Thomson Lyra crashes with Media Player 7

12. Rca Lyra