local network cable unplugged

Post by Joyce Pearso » Sat, 26 Oct 2002 05:48:39

I have a message that the local network cable is
unplugged. What does it mean and how do I correct this
problem.
Thank you
Joyce

Post by Coli » Sat, 26 Oct 2002 06:47:06

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>I have a message that the local network cable is
>unplugged. What does it mean and how do I correct this
>problem.
>Thank you
>Joyce
>.
>It would be nice to know if you are on a network or not?

IF not then delete the LAN settings in your control panel
under network connections. Good luck.

local network cable unplugged

Post by Jupiter Jone » Sat, 26 Oct 2002 06:51:00

You have a network card in your computer.
Is there a cable connected to it?
How do you connect to the internet?
If there is no cable connected to network card because it is not used,
that is normal and not a problem.

--
Jupiter Jones
Please respond to newsgroup only.

Quote:> I have a message that the local network cable is
> unplugged. What does it mean and how do I correct this
> problem.
> Thank you
> Joyce

1. Local Network- Network cable unplugged?

I have a basic home network set up with a host computer
connected to the internet using a cable modem, and it has
a wireless adapter, it is connected to the client
computer downstairs which also has a wireless adapter.
The whole system appears to be go, but when i attempt to
connect on the client computer, the local area connect,
says that the network cable is unplugged.  HOw do i fix
it, and where is the network cable?

2. Beep warning codes

3. local area connection 4 network cable unplugged

4. IE6 IFRAMEs periodically "hang" the browser

5. Local Area Connection Network Cable unplugged

6. Linksys, 2 computers, and I am stuck.

7. local area connection network cable unplugged

8. Two net adapters on NT4 problems

9. Network Cable Unplugged with coax-cables

10. Networking - Network Cable unplugged

11. Network Adapter gives message: A network cable is unplugged

12. Network cable unplugged Status message on the "Network and Dial-up" folder

13. Local Area Connection Cable Unplugged...Help