Windows XP - no system administrator

Post by Chri » Tue, 24 Sep 2002 12:47:57

I deleted the system administrator account and only have
an account left with limited access.  I cannot install
new software, change the current user to an
administrator, or create a new user.  Any suggestions?

Windows XP - no system administrator

Post by Jupiter Jone » Tue, 24 Sep 2002 13:04:10

Reboot to Safe Mode, select Administrator, leave password blank.
Create another account with Administrator privileges.

--
Jupiter Jones
Please respond to newsgroup only.

Quote:> I deleted the system administrator account and only have