New Indie Label

Post by Bryn Batchelor Boughto » Wed, 15 Jan 2003 07:56:02

we're a new indie label and we have music that's downloadable off our site.
I'd love it if you'd check it out for us and see that it's working...tell me
what you think..

http://www.housecatrecords.com

1. Indie band in Streaming Audio(.RA)

http://members.aol.com/x489moon

MOON, a five-piece explosion of sound,  just may astound and amaze you by their
 diverse and unique songs.  Influenced by the greats of
 Rock-n-Roll,Jazz,Blues,and others, MOON is looking to make an impression on
 today's music. They're an intense listening experience and their skills as
 musicians show.
Zappa-esque arrangements, Allman Brothers-like jamming, Santana and Sabbath
 intensity, all wrapped up in an original sound.

FULL Songs, in REAL AUDIO!!

http://members.aol.com/x489moon

2. Web Promotion the Way It Was Meant to Be . . . FREE

3. indie film project seeks webdesigners , programmers , graphic artists

4. unhandled exception error

5. OT - Wanted: Freeware CD label software - Roxio CD Label is terrible

6. Installing Drivers

7. drive labels: Windows can't remember the correct labels for removable disks

8. How to change the special folder locations??

9. Assigning a label to a new CD through Explorer-CD-writer

10. " New Version" Label on Windows 98 box

11. Help on Adding New Labels

13. New NEW NEW NEW