Keyboard

Post by Jeff » Fri, 01 Mar 2002 02:46:22

When I set up the XP the right side of my keyboard did
not function. This part is where are the other numbers.

What can I do?

Keyboard

Post by Sharo » Fri, 01 Mar 2002 03:51:59

Check that NumLock is enabled in BIOS? Press the NumLock key? Once on, leave
it enabled. Then log off and log on again. XP should retain that as your
preferred setting from that point on. NOTE: NumLock is not available at the
welcome screen. XP hasn't loaded any preferences yet so it's still at the
default "off" position.

Sharon

Quote:> When I set up the XP the right side of my keyboard did
> not function. This part is where are the other numbers.

> What can I do?

1. Connect a musical keyboard to a PS-2 keyboard port ??

I own a laptop with a sound-blaster emulator but no midi port.
I wonder if it is possible to connect a piano-style keyboard (synthe or
anything...?) through the PS-2 keyboard port ?

I recall seeing such a keyboard (from Creative Labs maybe, but I'm not
sure) some time ago but I don't know if it is midi only.

Any help or advice on a suitable instrument and software ?

Thanks for your time,

Pierre Duez.

2. XP 3D screensaver dosen't work

3. FS: Keyboard Support Underdesk Keyboard Platform

4. NO SPELLCHECK ??

5. programming keyboard / keyboard shortcuts

6. Strange message on bootup

7. "USB Keyboard not found" error, but I have a working PS/2 keyboard

8. when i inset a cd there is no aoutoun

9. "keyboard error or no keyboard present"

10. Keyboard (symbols displayed on screen are not the ones struck on the keyboard)

11. Wireless Keyboard Microsoft Wireless Natural Multimedia Keyboard

12. XP keyboard drivers for IBM keyboard

13. OSK (on screen keyboard) - 105 keys keyboards