Java Virtual Machine/Microsoft Virtual Machine

Java Virtual Machine/Microsoft Virtual Machine

Post by Charlie Crem » Mon, 20 Jan 2003 07:49:35

Each time I go onto this particular website I get a
message that says, "To display this page correctly, you
need to download and install the following components:
Java Virtual Machine."

After I click "Download", I'm taken to a page that
says, "We're sorry. The page you are viewing requires
that you have a more recent version of the Microsoft
Virtual Machine on your system.  To obtain an updated
version of the Microsoft Virtual Machine, please go to
Windows Update."

I've gone to the Windows Update multiple times and
downloaded everything I'm told to download. I've also
downloaded the Microsoft XP SP-1.

I've restarted my computer after each update, yet I still
get the same message each time I get to this web page
where I should be getting a window to enter my user name
and password.

Does anyone know why none of my efforts with downloading
the latest updates hasn't helped?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Charlie Creme

Java Virtual Machine/Microsoft Virtual Machine

Post by Charli » Mon, 20 Jan 2003 15:35:34

I am attempting to log onto a particular website, but
each time I get to the log in section, I receive a
winddow that says, "In order to display this page
correctly, you need to download and install the following
components: Java Virtual Machine."

When I click on "Download" I am taken to a Microsoft
Internet Explorer Page that says:

"We're sorry. The page you are viewing requires that you
have a more recent version of the Microsoft Virtual
Machine on your system.  To obtain an updated version of
the Microsoft Virtual Machine, please go to Windows
Update."

I've gone to Windows Update and downloaded what I'm told
are the necessary updates. I've also downloaded Windows
XP Serive Pack-1. I've restarted my computer after each
update.

Yet, I still get the same window and I'm not being
allowed to see the window that should allow me to enter
my log in name and password on the website.

Thank you for any help you insight you might provide.

1. Java Virtual Machine/Microsoft Virtual Machine

i recently got a computer which has a new copy of XP on
it.i downloaded the Java VM and installed it. when i went
to a sight which utilized it i suddenly got a stack
dump..i restarted the computer and tried again to access
that sight(nfl.com game tracker)i again got the stack
dump. i uninstalled it and i didn't get it anymore...of
course i couldn't run the applet anymore either. will the
Microsoft VM fix it?

2. Delay After Selection With Mouse

3. JAVA virtual Machine/microsoft virtual machine

4. CD RW not reading CD's

5. Microsoft Virtual Machine or Java Virtual Machine

6. Help, I've never seen this

7. microsoft virtual machine/java virtual machine

8. FS Philips Velo 500 Boxed Brand new £260 Scotland

9. java virtual machine and microsoft virtual machine

10. Java Virtual Machine Pop Up/Microsoft Virtual Machine

11. Microsoft Java Virtual Machine

12. Does IE6sp1 come with Microsoft Java Virtual Machine?