Error Lsass.exe-bad image cryptdll.dll

Post by Jack » Fri, 06 Sep 2002 15:30:54

Error message

Lsass.exe-Bad Image

The app or dll C:\windows\system32\cryptdll.dll is not a
valid windows image, check against install diskette.

Can anyone tell me the fix? I can access dos through the
recovery process so I can fix files. Can't access computer
at all. XP starts up and then I get a black screen. Please

Error Lsass.exe-bad image cryptdll.dll

Post by Michael S » Fri, 06 Sep 2002 16:02:32

Please check the following knowledge base article:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q316134

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP Windows XP
Microsoft MVP Program:

> Error message

> Lsass.exe-Bad Image

> The app or dll C:\windows\system32\cryptdll.dll is not a
> valid windows image, check against install diskette.

> Can anyone tell me the fix? I can access dos through the
> recovery process so I can fix files. Can't access computer
> at all. XP starts up and then I get a black screen. Please

1. Error lsass.exe-bad image cryptdll.dll

Error message

Lsass.exe-Bad Image

The app or dll C:\windows\system32\cryptdll.dll is not a
valid windows image, check against install diskette.

Can anyone tell me the fix? I can access dos through the
recovery process so I can fix files. Can't access computer
at all. XP starts up and then I get a black screen. Please

2. Eye-symbol with one-way-road sign

3. Need Syssetup.dll file for Lsass.exe error

4. CD-R versus CD-RW

5. Boot Error " lsass.exe system error"

6. ATI and MediaPlayer Problem...

7. lsass.exe error after system32/config/system error

8. Opening forwarded attachments in OE6

9. lsass.exe - system error

10. lsass.exe- system error message

11. Error Lsass.exe

12. lsass.exe system error

13. LSASS.EXE system error and install problems