words overlapping in word process

Post by Gaide » Sat, 02 Nov 2002 00:20:15

You probably just have the character spacing in the wordprocessor set to be
very small.  Check it out.

Quote:> Hey y'all, please help,

Post by Sean » Fri, 01 Nov 2002 23:49:56

Hey y'all, please help,
Problem: each letter I typed in word processing will be
over lapped half of it.  But I have no problem in e-amil,
word pad or note pad. When I open old files, they are OK.
It seems only when I start with new document.

Computer: HP Pavilion 761C ( bought this year)
Software came with it : Window XP

Thanks ahead.

1. Should I get Word 6 or Word NT?..or wait for Word 95..?

Hello, I know that MS is running a campaign now that, basically is "buy
office now, or any office app, and get a (close to) free upgrade to office
95 when it is available!"

I know this applies to Word 6 for Windows, but I was wondering if this
applied to Word 6 for Windows NT? I'm hoping it does, because I'd like to
have LFNs until Word 95 comes out...

If it doesn't, should I just get Word for Win3.1 and get the upgrade to
Word95? Or is Word NT good enough not to bother?

Thanks

James

--

 `9_ 9  )   `-. (    ).`-._.`)    | "Beware the dog...he eats strangers...."
 (_Y_.)' ._   ) `._`. ``-.-'      |   - Shadow (regarding Interceptor) - FFIII

2. IIS

3. Inserted Images in Word Always Overlap!

4. Need help w/hooking printer through scanner

5. Why Word Perfect and NOT WORD ?

6. missing file

7. Word files don't open inside frame - open the Word app instead

8. Connecting my Address Book

9. NO Images in WORD word created web pages

10. launch ms word when the url is a word doc

11. Moving docs from Word to OE / OE to Word

12. SELECT Box using style="word-wrap:break-word"

13. opening a word document in Word, not Internet Explorer