oops deleted hoax virus jdbgmgr.exe

Post by samm » Sun, 12 May 2002 18:09:41

yes I failed to find out first and now I have the file
deleted and need to reinstall it.  Help anyone please

oops deleted hoax virus jdbgmgr.exe

Post by Michael Steven » Sun, 12 May 2002 18:17:32

Quote:> yes I failed to find out first and now I have the file
> deleted and need to reinstall it.  Help anyone please

Looking through the newsgroup would have gotten you a quick answer.
Install the below.
http://download.microsoft.com/download/vm/Install/3805/W9XNT4MeXP/EN-...
vx86.exe
--
Michael Stevens MS-MVP XP

Post by Michael Steven » Sun, 12 May 2002 18:39:12

> > yes I failed to find out first and now I have the file
> > deleted and need to reinstall it.  Help anyone please

> Looking through the newsgroup would have gotten you a quick answer.
> Install the below.

> vx86.exe
> --
> Michael Stevens MS-MVP XP

ARrrggg........
OE's stupid word wrap
http://download.microsoft.com/download/vm/Install/3805/W9XNT4MeXP/EN-...
--
Michael Stevens MS-MVP XP

1. The jdbgmgr.exe file I deleted due to a virus hoax

I want to know who can tell me how I get this file back
into my system: jdbgmgr.exe.  I deleted it due to a "teddy
bear" virus hoax and now I get this message about
the "unrecognized versions" and the real files need to be
restored.  Then it says to put in my Windows 2000 CD-ROM
and Service Pack CD-ROM.  but when I do it doesn't tell me
where to find the missing Windows File Protection files,
so it goes on like that.  Anyone know how to find this
file on the CD?  Thanks!

2. 3 button mouse in Win95

3. jdbgmgr.exe virus hoax

4. STOP: Fatal System Error

5. Visual Basic 6.0

6. Hoax email -- Microsoft Debugger Registrar for Java (Jdbgmgr.exe) Is Not a virus

7. Windows Update

8. virus hoax - jdbgmgr.exe

9. Virus Hoax - JDBGMGR.EXE

10. Victim of jdbgmgr.exe virus hoax.. help urgent!!

11. Hoax Virus JDBGMGR.EXE

12. restore file from virus hoax Jdbgmgr.exe using File checker