CD Autostart

Post by Paul Harris » Tue, 02 Jul 2002 14:03:11

No CD will Autostart on the system.
Otherwise functionality is fine.
I have placed another HDD with WIN98 in place of the XP
HDD and it has no problems with autostarting any CD.

I am the only user so I have full admin rights and I have
tried every combination in the autoplay options in 'My
Computer' with no success.

Really appreciate any assistance I can get!

Paul

1. CD AutoStart

Folks:

I recently burned a bunch of software application files into a blank CD.  I
have also designed an HTML page containing links to run each of these files.

How can I make my CD AUTO-START so that when this CD is placed in the CD ROM
Drive, the HTML page comes up automatically with the various options to
select from.

Thanks,
John.

2. DVD-ROM & DVD disc ?

3. CD Autostart

4. Why are there more 'Running Tasks' than 'Startup Programs' in 'Software Environment' group in 'System Summary' even just after startup?

5. New Web Site For IOnline Negative And Slide Output From Your Digital Files!!!!!

6. CD autostart

7. Setup with Linksys router

8. DVD/CD Autostart/Detection - Update

9. CD Autostart on XP