APPLICATION

Post by TIM » Thu, 28 Aug 2003 12:34:28

AS SOON AS I TURN ON MY PC I GET A WINDOW THAT HAS THIS
CODE " MSVC32I MFC APPLICATION HAS ENCOUNTERED A PROBLEM"
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS???
THANKS TIM

APPLICATION

Post by Ronnie Vernon MV » Thu, 28 Aug 2003 12:38:50

> AS SOON AS I TURN ON MY PC I GET A WINDOW THAT HAS THIS
> CODE " MSVC32I MFC APPLICATION HAS ENCOUNTERED A PROBLEM"
> DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS???
> THANKS TIM

Tim

Please don't post with ALL CAPS. It makes the message very difficult to
read.

The "msvc32i MFC application has encountered a problem and needs to close"
error message is associated with the ClientMan spyware app.

Uninstall Instructions:
To remove the ClientMan app, and all associated files do the following:

1. Download the file REMCLI.ZIP from the direct link below to the Desktop
and unzip it.

2. Make sure all instances of Windows Explorer and/or Internet Explorer are
closed. Double click the remcli.exe file to run the removal tool.

3. Immediately reboot the PC.

4. Once you have rebooted, open Windows Explorer or My Computer and find the
folder C:\Program Files\ClientMan.
    Delete the ClientMan folder.

http://www.odysseusmarketing.com/uninstall/remcli.zip

Suggest you get a couple of the popular spyware removal tools as well as a
good antivirus program and run them on a regular basis.

Ad-aware:

Spybot S&D
http://spybot.eon.net.au/

--