HP Deskjet 1120C

Post by Aussi » Sun, 09 Jun 2002 11:33:53

Download the latest driver from HP. Make sure the old driver and HP software
is uninstalled as it's not compatable with XP

Quote:> I haven't used my printer for a while because it was not
> compatable with ME.   However, XP said it is compatable
> with it.
> I looked like the printer installed fine.  On the test
> page it printed MS logo & name.  Then it just prints (it
> own language at the top of the page, sometimes across the
> top other times just in the right hand top.

> How can I fix this.  I purchased XP because it said it
> would work with the HP Deskjet 1120C.     HELP.

> CJ

HP Deskjet 1120C

Post by CJ » Sun, 09 Jun 2002 11:17:10

I haven't used my printer for a while because it was not
compatable with ME.   However, XP said it is compatable
with it.
I looked like the printer installed fine.  On the test
page it printed MS logo & name.  Then it just prints (it
own language at the top of the page, sometimes across the
top other times just in the right hand top.

How can I fix this.  I purchased XP because it said it
would work with the HP Deskjet 1120C.     HELP.

CJ

1. HP Deskjet 1120C

Since I installed XP I have been unable to use the
advanced features of this printer (blow ups, booklet,
etc). I presume Win XP Installation has overwritten the
driver I had and was happy with and now only the basic
features are available, - unless I have missed something.
I have tried downloading a new driver from HP, but the
latest they have is for Win2000, and it doesn't install
properly. The original HP disks don't work either.
Any ideas???

2. Error on Startup

3. sync and really slow computer

4. HP DeskJet 1120C in Windows XP

5. DBBINDING.obLength and NTEXT

6. Problems with HP Deskjet 1120C

7. NT FTP Messages..help please

8. HP 1120c Printing problems

9. HP 5200C Scanner and HP Deskjet 2000 printer connections

10. HP Laserjet 6mp or HP Deskjet 870cxi printers

11. WINDOWS XP HOME AND HP DESLJET 1120C

12. can't install hp 1120c toolkit - says can't modify registry