Help, please help, please

Post by jefro » Sat, 13 Apr 2002 10:15:18

I poped in my Sid Miers Gettyburg cd into my windows xp computer, it wont
install, so i used the compatibity wizard to get it to install, the game
promply installed. Now i have run the compatibility wizard 5 times on files
for gettyburg, and it says its not a valid win32 app, i have seen all the
help sites out there to fix this, i did all of it, please help i love this
game

Help, please help, please

Post by <croseng.. » Fri, 19 Apr 2002 04:07:29

I an running Antietam under Win 95 compatibility in a
window (not forcing 640x480).  Works fine as long as you
stay in the window.  I have all MS patches installed
including one they posted for their cd-rom based games
(Pandora, Age of Empires II).  Get patched and try.

C.R.

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>I poped in my Sid Miers Gettyburg cd into my windows xp
computer, it wont
>install, so i used the compatibity wizard to get it to
install, the game
>promply installed. Now i have run the compatibility

wizard 5 times on files
Quote:>for gettyburg, and it says its not a valid win32 app, i
have seen all the
>help sites out there to fix this, i did all of it,

please help i love this
Quote:>game

>.

1. HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE

Hello,

I am having a problem which I don't quite understand.

I recently used my COMPAQ RECOVERY CD and restarted my
computer back to it's original factory settings.

Since then, when I got back on the Internet I can no
longer play on Yahoo games. (www.yahoo.com/games) It
gives me 4 reasons:

1) You are behind a firewall.
2) You are not connected to the internet.
3) The server is down.
4) You have a stale page in your cache.

I was connected to the Internet, the server was not down,
I have erased all of the pages in my cache, so that leads
me to one conclusion, the firewall.

Also, I have been unable to go into chatrooms, I can use
the Yahoo chatrooms, but at the start of a chatroom it
says "You cannot use Voice in this chat because you are
behind a firewall" or something very similar to that.
Some other chatrooms do not work. (www.rimestimes.com,
www.leannfans.com)

I have not done anything to change anything as far as I
know, can someone please help me?

I have tried checking the Firewall box on my connections
in the `Advanced` tab and it still doesn't work either
way.

Can someone tell me what I need to do, in a simple way if
you can.

Thanx.

~Michael~

2. Cannot load web pages

3. Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Please

4. Infuriating Problems after AutoUpdate

5. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP PLEASE

6. Windows Task Manager

7. please please please help!!!!!

8. Pop Ups

9. -->PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me with Audio Logic 2.6<--

10. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP

11. Please Please Please Help

12. Please please please help!

13. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE HELP