DVD player Problem

Post by Paul » Mon, 20 May 2002 17:10:31

HI HAVE RECENTLY MIGRATED FROM WIN 98 TO WIN XP PRO. MY
PROGRAMME REAL HOLLYWOOD PLAYER WOULD NOT MIGRATE OVER..
I CANNOT NOW RUN THIS PROGRAMME. I HAVE TRIED
UNINSTALLING AND RE- INSTALLING. BUT IT WILL NOT INSALL
CORRECTY. IT COMES UP ANOTHER DRIVER INSTANCE. WHEN I
CHECK DEVICE MANAGER IT INFORMS ME THAR HOLLYWOOD PLAYER
IS WORKING PROPERLY! IS THIS A SETTINGS ISSUE OR IS THERE
A PATCH OR SOMTHING TO DOWNLOAD TO OVERCOME THIS PROBLEM
I'M THINKING OF GOING BACK TO WIN 98.
THAK'S PAUL.

DVD player Problem

Post by Davi » Mon, 20 May 2002 19:02:06

Don't shout...................... try visiting the OEM web site.

Quote:> HI HAVE RECENTLY MIGRATED FROM WIN 98 TO WIN XP PRO. MY
> PROGRAMME REAL HOLLYWOOD PLAYER WOULD NOT MIGRATE OVER..
> I CANNOT NOW RUN THIS PROGRAMME. I HAVE TRIED
> UNINSTALLING AND RE- INSTALLING. BUT IT WILL NOT INSALL
> CORRECTY. IT COMES UP ANOTHER DRIVER INSTANCE. WHEN I
> CHECK DEVICE MANAGER IT INFORMS ME THAR HOLLYWOOD PLAYER
> IS WORKING PROPERLY! IS THIS A SETTINGS ISSUE OR IS THERE
> A PATCH OR SOMTHING TO DOWNLOAD TO OVERCOME THIS PROBLEM
> I'M THINKING OF GOING BACK TO WIN 98.
> THAK'S PAUL.

1. DVD player problem

I recently bought a Philips DVD player. When I watch movies, they
picture fluctuates between darker and lighter. It does it with every
movie I've tried (except Stigmata), and I've returned both the player
and several movies to no avail. Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Hardware, n.
  The parts of a computer system which can be kicked

2. Hello everybody

3. Samsung DVD player problems?

4. Plus! Media Enhancement

5. DVD PLAYER PROBLEM