1. Announce: Luke's Screen Saver v1.01 - create a screen saver
For those of you who want to create your own screen saver:
lss101.zip Luke's Screen Saver I: Create a screen saver
Luke's Screen Saver I combines pictures and sounds to create a
colourful screen saver to brighten up your desktop as well as prevent
phosphor burn-in. Any valid BMP, DIB, WMF or ICO picture file can be
used to bounce, slide or wobble around the screen. You can use your
company's logo, your kid's drawings, scanned photos of your pets or
Features include: Extensive documentation, password protection,
disabled rebooting by CTRL-ALT-DEL, option to ignore the keyboard or
mouse, customizable speed, keep a log of actions including invalid
passwords and password timeouts, customizable background colour or
picture, configurable senditivity and a choice of either audio CD,
MIDI or WAV background music.
Special requirements: Windows 3.x or higher, VBRUN300.DLL (available
from Simtel.Net as vbrun300.zip).
lss101.zip has replaced lss10a.zip.
Shareware. Uploaded by the author.
_/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/_/_/ -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
_/_/_/ _/_/ _/ _/ _/_/_/ http://www.freenet.hamilton.on.ca/~ab470/
2. ie 6 causes installer box to come up
3. xp pro welcome screen (screen saver)
4. Different Audio profiles
5. Welcome screen mode screen saver?
6. have active ide disk, but not floder in file system?
7. welcome screen After the screen saver
8. MikeP sitting@puter
9. welcome screen screen saver and power settings
10. Changing the welcome screen screen saver
11. How to set screen saver for welcome screen?
12. Screen Saver on Welcome Screen
13. Welcome screen, screen saver.