Welcome screen doesn't appear after screen saver

Welcome screen doesn't appear after screen saver

Post by Yudi Setiawa » Mon, 15 Jul 2002 03:58:38

Hi All... I have another problem with the welcome
screen...

In Display Properties, I set my computer so If I resume
my computer (after screen saver), it will automatically
prompt for password...

Initially, welcome screen always shows up, prompting me a
password... But, for the last couple of weeks, it
suddenly disappeared.... I get classic window log on when
I resume my computer back,...

Anyone knows how to fix this problem?.. May be I can
tweak my computer using regedit??

Thank you for your time

Regards,
Yudi

1. Announce: Luke's Screen Saver v1.01 - create a screen saver

For those of you who want to create your own screen saver:

http://www.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/win3/scrsave/lss101.zip
ftp://ftp.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/win3/scrsave/lss101.zip
152332 bytes

lss101.zip      Luke's Screen Saver I: Create a screen saver
Luke's Screen Saver I combines pictures and sounds to create a
colourful screen saver to brighten up your desktop as well as prevent
phosphor burn-in.  Any valid BMP, DIB, WMF or ICO picture file can be
used to bounce, slide or wobble around the screen.  You can use your
company's logo, your kid's drawings, scanned photos of your pets or
family members.

Features include: Extensive documentation, password protection,
disabled rebooting by CTRL-ALT-DEL, option to ignore the keyboard or
mouse, customizable speed, keep a log of actions including invalid
passwords and password timeouts, customizable background colour or
picture, configurable senditivity and a choice of either audio CD,
MIDI or WAV background music.

Special requirements: Windows 3.x or higher, VBRUN300.DLL (available
                      from Simtel.Net as vbrun300.zip).

lss101.zip has replaced lss10a.zip.

Shareware.  Uploaded by the author.

--
  _/     _/  _/ _/ _/  _/_/_/ -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

_/_/_/  _/_/  _/  _/ _/_/_/ http://www.freenet.hamilton.on.ca/~ab470/

2. ie 6 causes installer box to come up

3. xp pro welcome screen (screen saver)

4. Different Audio profiles

5. Welcome screen mode screen saver?

6. have active ide disk, but not floder in file system?

7. welcome screen After the screen saver

8. MikeP sitting@puter

9. welcome screen screen saver and power settings

10. Changing the welcome screen screen saver

11. How to set screen saver for welcome screen?

12. Screen Saver on Welcome Screen

13. Welcome screen, screen saver.