2 gig hard drive cannot hold updates

Post by mike barne » Mon, 20 Jan 2003 01:34:20

Cannot post MS updates because my hard drive is partioned
at 2 gig and has no more room. Unable to move any more
program/files to another drive letter as they are
all "protected". Help!!

2 gig hard drive cannot hold updates

Post by Al Morri » Mon, 20 Jan 2003 03:53:23

2 gig is pretty small...you really didn't think this out before you created
such a small partition for the OS......get Partition Magic....it'll help
ya...next time......do some homework UP FRONT ...OK.....

---

1. 200 gig hard drive only formats at 130 gig. ????

Does your hard drive controller support 48 bit LBA?
Do you have a 48 bit enabled hard drive controller driver?

You'll need both to properly use >137 gig hard drives (or >than 128 gig hard
drives depending on your definition of megabyte)

--
Jason Tsang - Windows MVP & Associate Expert

Find out about the MS MVP Program -

Find out about the Windows XP Expert Zone -
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone

2. Problem with "Add new Hardware" wizard in XP

3. XP Recognizes 80 gig Hard drive as only 30 gigs HELP

4. I do not see any option for whiteboarding or sharing applications - I uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version.

5. just installed 60 gig hard drive, only recognizedes 1.95 gigs

6. ASUS v7700 driver & digital signing problems

7. 5.5 gigs lost on 80 gig hard drive

8. Again, missing pictues on web page. Please help!

9. replacing 6 gig drive with a scsi 18 gig drive

10. 160 gig hard drive...and ATA 133 with EZ Bios can make it master drive and

11. USB Hard Disk capacity 10 Gig shows only 2 Gig

12. Hard Drive cannot Boot - Hard Drive Password Prevents Win XP Access.

13. o hard drive o hard drive where art thou hard drive?