Same here

Post by Paul » Mon, 05 May 2003 10:17:10

I had the same problem, the only way that i could fix it
was to reformat and reinstall XP.  But as well there was
a setting in my bios that would have prevented it as
well, my Plug and Play Operating System setting had to be
set to allow the OS to control the hardware

Same here

Post by Amethys » Mon, 05 May 2003 11:07:55

> I had the same problem, the only way that i could fix it
> was to reformat and reinstall XP.  But as well there was
> a setting in my bios that would have prevented it as
> well, my Plug and Play Operating System setting had to be
> set to allow the OS to control the hardware

The same problem as whom? Please don't start a new thread with a 'me too' as
no one's going to have a clue what you're on about. Please repost, attaching
this to the appropriate thread.

Thank you

--
Cassandra
Card carrying member of the Fresh Start Club 'The Undead Are People Too!'

Reply address is fake. Please send all praise, abuse, insults, bequests
of 1million to cassandra (at) craigy34 (dot) freeserve (dot) co (dot) uk.
Change the obvious to the obvious.
Requests for private assistance will not be acknowledged. Please post all
correspondence to the group so that all may benefit. Thank you.

1. hereā€²s the document

What document? Anyone who opens an unknown attachment is asking for
problems.

Send me your comments.

2. navigator 4 profiles?