BLUETOOTH KEYBOARD MS

Post by rob » Wed, 12 Feb 2003 07:31:59

kb worked fine until i connected nokia 6310i via
bluetooth. lost keyboard, but was 'last seen' starting
and closing windows. tried advice in
Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 811798
Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 811797
Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 811805

seems to conflict if several usb keyboards installed.

ps it stopped my usb keyboard working when connected on
my laptop

i might be better putting it back in its box.

rob

1. Bluetooth Keyboard & MS Wireless Keyboard

I have a MS Bluetooth Keyboard and Optical Mouse and want
to use the Microsoft Wireless Pro which is an Egronomic
keyboard which is NOT a Bluetooth enabled keyboar.

I want to know if anyone has tried to use the MS Wireless
with Bluetooth.  If so, please let me know how and what if
was there any trouble.

Thanks,

Jim Otto

2. setup crashes

3. MS Bluetooth mouse with non MS bluetooth adaptor

4. windows xp upgrade problem

5. Bluetooth ready MS wireless keyboard

6. Cryptographic

7. MS Bluetooth keyboard/mouse: wheel starts program unexpectedly

8. No Logon Screen

9. MS Bluetooth keyboard elite "wakeup"

10. MS Bluetooth Keyboard problem

11. MS Bluetooth keyboard problem

12. MS Bluetooth Keyboard probs

13. MS Bluetooth Mouse & Keyboard with 3rd party pc card