Pocket PC 2002/ActiveSync 3.7 Hangs on LAN

Pocket PC 2002/ActiveSync 3.7 Hangs on LAN

Post by Martin » Mon, 02 Feb 2004 23:43:38

Hi
When I put my Ipaq in it's cradle to activesync, if I
have my LAN connection active, activesync hangs.  USB
connection activates and activesync appears but just sits
there saying 'connecting' but nothing happens.  If I
disable my LAN it connects suddenly and everything syncs
as normal.
Any suggestions on how I overcome this please?
Thanks
Martin.
(Couldn't find anything on KB database)

Pocket PC 2002/ActiveSync 3.7 Hangs on LAN

Post by MS-MV » Tue, 03 Feb 2004 07:10:30

Try upgrading to ActiveSync 3.71

www.pocketpc.com

Cari
www.coribright.com