HELP... please!

Post by gc » Sun, 02 Feb 2003 14:40:14

Ok I don't even know if 1) I'm in the right place, and 2)
if I'm asking a stupid question.

My problem is that I just bought an HP computer Windows
XP Media Center Edition.  I would like to know if I can
hookup my Nintendo Gamecube to the computer (and if so,
HOW?).  And even if thats possible I don't know how I
would switch to S-video using "MyTV".

I'm totally lost, and I hope someone out there can help
me.  Thanks.

1. HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE

Hello,

I am having a problem which I don't quite understand.

I recently used my COMPAQ RECOVERY CD and restarted my
computer back to it's original factory settings.

Since then, when I got back on the Internet I can no
longer play on Yahoo games. (www.yahoo.com/games) It
gives me 4 reasons:

1) You are behind a firewall.
2) You are not connected to the internet.
3) The server is down.
4) You have a stale page in your cache.

I was connected to the Internet, the server was not down,
I have erased all of the pages in my cache, so that leads
me to one conclusion, the firewall.

Also, I have been unable to go into chatrooms, I can use
the Yahoo chatrooms, but at the start of a chatroom it
says "You cannot use Voice in this chat because you are
behind a firewall" or something very similar to that.
Some other chatrooms do not work. (www.rimestimes.com,
www.leannfans.com)

I have not done anything to change anything as far as I
know, can someone please help me?

I have tried checking the Firewall box on my connections
in the `Advanced` tab and it still doesn't work either
way.

Can someone tell me what I need to do, in a simple way if
you can.

Thanx.

~Michael~

2. Other Programs Launching Applications

3. Help, please help, please

4. CANON MULTIPASS C555

5. Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Please

6. Run time Windows 3.x?

7. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP PLEASE

8. re doing computer

9. Desperately needing HELP please, please, please......

10. 2 network card help please please please :-(

11. printing from the web please help please help me

12. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP!

13. HELP HELP PLEASE Windows ce / palmtop question please