I need to install OS, but I am missing ext. FDD for laptop...need help

I need to install OS, but I am missing ext. FDD for laptop...need help

Post by Eric Allar » Mon, 04 Nov 2002 13:25:45

I have an old laptop: a "Toshiba Satellite Pro 490CDT", which has an
internal CD drive, but an external Floppy...problem is: I lost the FDD, and
now I have to reformat and reinstall the OS. Anyone know how I can go about
doing that...won't seem to let me boot from the CD drive, and I don't have a
FDD to either update the BIOS, or to boot from.....I'm stumped!