How to Uninstall Windows Messenger

http://www.broomeman.com/support/wsdsblwm.html

--
__________________________________
Donny Broome

http://www.broomeman.com/support.html

How to Uninstall Windows Messenger

Post by Matt » Mon, 21 Jan 2002 00:06:35

I found that I don't really need to uninstall windows messenger. To disable
it, go to the msn messenger options and uncheck start on bootup. And, in
outlook express options, check the option that says start in inbox. Outlook
express only launches it when you highlight "outlook express" in the
navigation pane.

> How to Uninstall Windows Messenger

> http://www.broomeman.com/support/wsdsblwm.html

> --
> __________________________________
> Donny Broome

> http://www.broomeman.com/support.html

1. - Uninstalling Windows Messenger after installing MSN Messenger...

How do you remove Windows Messenger (4.7) from your system after installing
MSN Messenger (5.0)?

I have both running... with the Windows Messenger being associated to
Outlook and OE, and I'm trying to just run on MSN Messenger now... it's a
pain in the buttinski.

Windows Messenger does not show up in add-remove programs (control panel)
nor does it come with an uninstaller.

Help?

2. removing factory installed xp

3. Uninstall Windows Messenger and Use MSN Messenger

4. scripterror

5. Uninstall Windows Messenger & Use MSN Messenger

6. vtruck.exe cannot be found...

7. How to Uninstall Windows Messenger

8. need HELP on SEARCH BUTTON

9. How to uninstall Windows Messenger?