Newly installed programs won't highlight, why?

Newly installed programs won't highlight, why?

Post by Walter Lun » Mon, 09 Sep 2002 04:06:20

After doing a repair install I noticed my newly installed programs won't
highlight, even with it checked in the Start Menu options.  anyone know why?

Newly installed programs won't highlight, why?

Post by Teodor Leont » Mon, 09 Sep 2002 07:14:45

I personally have no clue about this behaviour. All I know is my XP Pro
ceased highlighting newly installed programs after a couple of months of
use. I didn't do any system repair or weird installation... Anyway I didn't
manage to make it work again, so I ended unchecking the corresponding
option...

Quote:> After doing a repair install I noticed my newly installed programs won't