Changing default monitor

Post by Adam » Thu, 16 Jan 2003 22:28:38

Bought new computer screen.  I can't make it my default
screen (instead of my laptop) for some reason.  I go to
Display and click on the screen but the bullet for making
it my primary screen is blacked out no matter what I do.

1. Can't change Default Monitor in Display Properties

On my Dell 8250, I added a 1800 Flat Panel display and when I went to load
the drivers, I found the Properties button greyed out.  I went to device
manager and no monitor was listed not even the Default Monitor.  I've looked
all over and can't find a clue on how to ungrey the Properties button.  Any
ideas would be most welcome.

Thanks,
Dick

2. Fujitsu Stylistic ST4110..

3. XP Won't Allow Change to Monitor from Default Monitor

4. IEAK, CMAK, and ICW

5. Can't change from default monitor

6. Bocamodem V.34 RAS setup wanted

7. Display changes spontaneously to Default Monitor

8. Major problems (All at once)

9. Changing the default monitor in XP

10. REQ: How to change monitor from 'default'?

11. Monitor changes to default on restart

12. Changing the default monitor in XP