voice activation

Post by robt7163 » Sun, 28 Oct 2001 01:34:41

when i log on to domino game in yahoo. I cann't turn on
my voice.  When I had windows 98 I already had a voice
button on the screen and now I don't have access to
voice. How do I turn it back on.  I downloaded a java do
I need something else.  I have windows xp professional.

voice activation

Post by robt7163 » Sun, 28 Oct 2001 01:34:55

when i log on to domino game in yahoo. I cann't turn on
my voice.  When I had windows 98 I already had a voice
button on the screen and now I don't have access to
voice. How do I turn it back on.  I downloaded a java do
I need something else.  I have windows xp professional.

1. HELP! - Voice activation in Authorware

Authorware:

Does anyone know of any modules that will trigger another module via voice
activation?

ie, I have a module to record audio, but I want to set it off as soon as
the subject
says something.

2. Error

3. WANTED: VOICE ACTIVATION/CONTROL INFORMATION

4. url.dll

5. voice activation

6. Address Bar still shows addresses

7. Voice Activation

8. Messenger

9. Really annoyed with Registration and activation please voice your opinion..

10. Female Voice Wav's for your Computer or Voice Mail

11. Correction: voice comparison (was: Voice Recognition)

12. Poor quality of voice when play wave file via voice modem