lsass.exe - system error

Post by N.Johnso » Sat, 25 Oct 2003 03:26:46

my PC whilst booting up is coming up with the following
message :
lsass.exe - system error
when trying to update a password,this return status
indicates that the value provided as the current password
is not correct.

I am getting the same message even when trying to boot up
in safe mode . Any ideas would be greatfully received .

lsass.exe - system error

Post by Rich Barr » Sat, 25 Oct 2003 06:33:29

  Take a look here  http://tinyurl.com/s47c

Quote:> my PC whilst booting up is coming up with the following
> message :
> lsass.exe - system error
> when trying to update a password,this return status
> indicates that the value provided as the current password
> is not correct.

> I am getting the same message even when trying to boot up
> in safe mode . Any ideas would be greatfully received .

1. lsass.exe system error following system restore

Following a system restore that was unsucessful, and an
attempt at restoring to "Last Good Configuation" under the
advanced menu, my laptop now continually restarts and
cycles between these screens:

Lsass.exe - System Error.
When trying to update a password the return status
indicates that the value provided as the current password
is not correct.

and

A blue screen with a stop code (I think) 0x000000A which
flashes for about 0.5 seconds before the system restarts.

A similar problem has been described for Hewlett-Packard
Pavilion or a Compaq Presario 6300-series desktop
computers with a patch offered by HP, but I have a Toshiba
Satellite notebook.

Any suggestions?

2. uninstall of MS Visual Studio 6 Kill mouse in NT 4 sp5

3. Boot Error " lsass.exe system error"

4. Multiple VPN Clients

5. lsass.exe- system error message

6. IRQ 10 Vector?

7. lsass.exe system error

8. Autocomplete not working

9. LSASS.EXE system error and install problems

10. Lsass.exe system error

11. lsass.exe System Error with SP1

12. lsass.exe System Error

13. XP home keeps rebooting will not load lsass.exe systems error