Can't get my Kodak DVC 325 to work with XP

Can't get my Kodak DVC 325 to work with XP

Post by Maryann » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 16:24:25

I have downloaded updated drivers, uninstalled and re-
installed, ... but still can't get my cam working at
all.  What suggestions are out there?

1. Kodak DVC 325

I have had great luck getting everything working on my
new XP system, until I tried my DVC 325.  I install the
software from the Kodak site and when i plug the camera
in It says found new hardware.  If I cancel that I get
nothing and if I follow the prompts though (in almost any
combination) when I get to the very end the whole system
freezes!

Any ideas???  Thanks!  Pat...if you could respond in
email too that would be great!

2. ASUS 3800 AGP drivers

3. Kodak DVC 323 and Windows XP

4. Websearch doesn't work for icq 99a, after I chose Neoplanet for default

5. Windows XP embedded and LabWindows/CVI

6. sinedots motif #325

7. Error 0xC00D2F07 ?

8. runtime errors 325 and 788 HELP

9. Problem with Acer ALN-325 packet driver and Norton Ghost

10. Excel 2000 with XP - getting 'Query' to work.

11. Dazzle's DVC MovieMaker 4.24 on Windows XP

12. Kodak DVC325 stops working...where is hardware acceleration setting in xp?