by Ann » Wed, 25 Feb 2004 10:32:10
by Rich Barr » Fri, 27 Feb 2004 12:02:13
Quote:> When i looked in systems the error i recieved was 39
1. CD wizard asks for cdrw when cdrw is in drive
When trying to 'send to' files to a cdrw, the wizard asks for a cdrw to be put in the drive even though there is a unused cdrw in the drive. When looking at my cd drives properties it says that the cdrw is full. The disc is unused and empty.
2. Serial Network Link between Linux & Windows NT
3. CD/CDRW Drive Not Reading CD's
4. Start up Disk
5. CD drive doesn't recognize CDRW in CD Burning Wizard
6. Saving synchronized web sites
7. problem with lite-on ltr-24102B.cd writer .not reading cdrw and blank cds..
8. Installing printer
9. Making a CDRW into a Floppy
10. Lost floppy, CDROM, and CDRW
11. 3.5 floppy drive will not work after installing CDRW.
12. Software to write to CDRW like a floppy (similar to DirectCD) ?