how do i change the folder fonts

Post by Thorsten Matzne » Wed, 20 Nov 2002 02:38:48

>i think the folder fonts are too small, is there a way to
>increase the size of the folder fonts???

Font settings are available in the Control Panel > Display >
Appearance > Advanced.

--
(tm)

1. Cannot install fonts - Fonts folder is shown a standard folder

Hi,
I have a Toshiba Notebook with Windows Me OEM preinstalled.
I like to install a new font by opening Control Panel > Fonts > File
but the folder is open like a standard folder and the option Install New
Font
does not appear in the File menu.
How can solve that?
Regards
Mauricio

2. Favorites Not Auto Sorting By Filename

3. win 95 not finding fonts in fonts folder / desktop fonts bad

4. browser

5. What I need to be done when I changed font of CListCtrl?

6. media player

7. Changing font in dos shell

8. Is there a way to reinstall OE 6?

9. Q: DOS-window with font-changing and copy-past capabilitys

10. WIN95: Changing font i DOS window

11. HOW DO I CHANGE DEFAULT FONTS IN THE FOLDER LIST OF EMAIL

12. Change Folder Font in OE