Got a problem

Post by Debbie Gibb » Thu, 29 Jun 2006 23:03:51

When I switch identities OE shuts down. What could this be from and how can
I correct it? Thanks for any help you can give.
Debbie

Got a problem

Post by Bruce Hage » Thu, 29 Jun 2006 23:57:12

From your message headers:

Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000

Start by visiting Windows Updates. It appears that you haven't been there
since you bought this machine. I'm not even sure what Windows version you
have.
--
           Bruce Hagen
MS MVP - Outlook Express

Quote:> When I switch identities OE shuts down. What could this be from and how
> can
> I correct it? Thanks for any help you can give.
> Debbie

Got a problem

Post by Michael Santove » Fri, 30 Jun 2006 03:45:19

OLEXP: Outlook Express Quits When You Switch Identities
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=271741
OLEXP: Outlook Express Stops Responding or Does Not Start
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=274017
OLEXP Stops Responding and Your Pointer Is an Hourglass
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=259927

Quote:> When I switch identities OE shuts down. What could this be from and
> how can
> I correct it? Thanks for any help you can give.
> Debbie

1. Not getting mail from some addresses, but getting from others

Hi!  I do not get mail from certain addresses.  Mail that I could when I use
my AOL account (which I am trying to delete, hence the desire to get it at
this address), or MSN account.  Why can I get it at the other addresses my
not at my Verizon account?   The other two emails end with .com whereas
Verizon ends with .net.  Does this make a difference?  One mail comes
daily -- or at least it should, I just never get it at the verizon account
so it never comes to outlook express.  I have gone into the verizon account
it's not there either.  I have check spam folders, turned spam off, still
don't get.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Callie

Calianna (`*.?(`* . ? ?.*)?.*) ? `.??.* Calianna *.??.` ?
(?.*(?. *`*.?)`*.?)

2. 1 click menu icons ?

3. getting ctrl type from ID; getting ctrl IDs from dialog

4. Cannot get CoSession Remote to outdial via DUN TCP/IP connection (winsock)

5. getting winNT and getting rid of win95 or keep them both

6. Compare System Restore points?

7. Problem getting information for Guide

8. setting auto refresh?

9. Problem getting names on CD

10. Problem getting recording level.

11. Problems getting Guide Information

12. Problem in getting the stageGC/stageBufferGC

13. Dxdiag error:Problem getting extra sound info...........