Thing 1 and Thing 2 (and what to do?)

Post by Cat_In_The_Ha » Thu, 04 Dec 2003 01:28:14

Thing 1
Where is the 'switch' so that OE6 will show the full email
address, not a shortened version or nickname?

Thing 2
In Outlook, where can I set the option so that I can see
the Edit/Source/Preview tabs at the bottom of my new mail
composition -- similar to those in OE?

I've looked for these things,
Both near and far,
There must be place,
Where hidden they are.

Many Thanks to all of you who take the time to help others.

CITH

Thing 1 and Thing 2 (and what to do?)

Post by DGues » Thu, 04 Dec 2003 02:10:57

Quote:> Thing 1
> Where is the 'switch' so that OE6 will show the full email
> address, not a shortened version or nickname?

You, meaning the user, manually type in the address in the Name field.

Quote:> Thing 2
> In Outlook, where can I set the option so that I can see
> the Edit/Source/Preview tabs at the bottom of my new mail
> composition -- similar to those in OE?

You don't set one because there isn't one. That one appears in OE because I
worked to get it.

Quote:> I've looked for these things,
> Both near and far,
> There must be place,
> Where hidden they are.

Neither hidden nor visible,
These two thing you do not see,
In OE or Outlook,
They do not be.

While OE is simple,
for use as email,
it is much faster,
than that sent by snail.

Quote:> Many Thanks to all of you who take the time to help others.