IE 6 won't recognize "send web page" or "send link"

IE 6 won't recognize "send web page" or "send link"

Post by John Shanno » Wed, 27 Mar 2002 09:13:19

My IE 6 won't recognize the OE 6 mail client.  Whenever I
try to send a web page or a link through the "File" menu
of IE 6, the selection is grayed out.  I've been to
the "options" section of both IE 6 and OE 6.  What am I
doing wrong?

                         John Shannon

IE 6 won't recognize "send web page" or "send link"

Post by Sandi Hardmeier MV » Wed, 27 Mar 2002 11:48:22

Quote:> My IE 6 won't recognize the OE 6 mail client.  Whenever I
> try to send a web page or a link through the "File" menu
> of IE 6, the selection is grayed out.  I've been to
> the "options" section of both IE 6 and OE 6.  What am I
> doing wrong?

John,

Something at this link should help:
http://www.mvps.org/inetexplorer/answers2.htm#page_link

--

Please do not send an email unless asked to do so.
Sandi ...

MVP Award
http://support.microsoft.com/support/mvp/mvpaward.asp

IE 6 won't recognize "send web page" or "send link"

Post by Owzdatum » Thu, 28 Mar 2002 09:51:44

Your problem is the same as mine. Does anyone know how to
get through to MS regarding a problem like this?
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>My IE 6 won't recognize the OE 6 mail client.  Whenever I
>try to send a web page or a link through the "File" menu
>of IE 6, the selection is grayed out.  I've been to
>the "options" section of both IE 6 and OE 6.  What am I
>doing wrong?

>                         John Shannon
>.

1. "New Message", "Send Page" & "Send a Link" from IE6

My default email client is set up as Outlook Express, in the program
option in Internet Explorer 6.
Ever since I installed MSN8 on my PC the "Send Page" & "Send a Link"
or "New Message" from Internet Explorer no longer work with Outlook
Express.
Clicking on them brings up MSN 8 whether I am signed in or not.   The
"read mail" option brings up Outlook Express normally.  Is there any
way to fix this? All the options used to work with Outlook Express
before the installation of MSN8.

Thanks,
Grace

2. Purveyor from Process Software Corp.

3. "Send Link" and "Send Page" disappeared

4. AOL corrupts 32-bit TCP, Read all about it

5. Web pages & links won't "send" by e-mail in ie 5.0

6. so where is Netscape 2.0???????

7. Unable to send "page" or "link" from the file dropdown

8. Error message- "Windows- Delayed Write Failed"

9. subfolders of "Sent Items" show "From" instead of "To"

10. "My Documents" - using "search" and "Send to"

11. Moving sent mail to "Sent" folder on IMAP not to "Out"???

12. "send a link" isnt sending a link

13. Big Problem" with "send page/link" by email.