Status bar not appear in new IE Window

Post by Pleiade » Tue, 29 Apr 2003 02:02:25

I am using Win XP Professional SP1 and IE6 SP1.

After launching IE6, I click [File] > [New] > [Window] in IE, a new IE
window is launched, but the bottom status bar is not appearing.  I need to
click [View] > [Status Bar] to reactive the bottom status bar.

Is there any method to set the IE default in showing the Status Bar for
every new IE window?

Thanks in advance.

Status bar not appear in new IE Window

Post by mac » Tue, 29 Apr 2003 03:20:53

Quote:> I am using Win XP Professional SP1 and IE6 SP1.

> After launching IE6, I click [File] > [New] > [Window] in IE, a new IE
> window is launched, but the bottom status bar is not appearing.  I need to
> click [View] > [Status Bar] to reactive the bottom status bar.

> Is there any method to set the IE default in showing the Status Bar for
> every new IE window?

> Thanks in advance.

Yes, open only one instance of IE>set status bar>close with the X>now open
IE again.

---

Status bar not appear in new IE Window

Post by Pleiade » Tue, 29 Apr 2003 09:51:00

Mac,

Thanks.

I tried but the it won't work (newly opened windows in IE still don't have
the status bar).  I think there may be some bugs in the program.  Is there
any way to modify it such as regedit?

Pleiades