How can I print labels (5160) from a group of contact in my outlook express address book?

Post by IVAN CEJA » Sat, 24 Jun 2006 21:55:54

How can I print labels (5160) from a group of contact in my outlook express
address book?

Ivan.

How can I print labels (5160) from a group of contact in my outlook express address book?

Post by Steve Cochra » Sat, 24 Jun 2006 22:20:37

You can export the address book as a CSV file that can then be imported to
another program such as Excel and from there (eg. with Word) one can then
make the labels.  There is no built in method to do this otherwise.

steve

Quote:> How can I print labels (5160) from a group of contact in my outlook

Post by DGues » Sat, 24 Jun 2006 23:12:46

Quote:> How can I print labels (5160) from a group of contact in my outlook
> express address book?

> Ivan.

Avery Label Pro
Might also look into Word as well. Might be a plug-in for it.

How can I print labels (5160) from a group of contact in my outlook express address book?

Post by Ken » Sat, 24 Jun 2006 23:13:02

Hi,

I print labels using groups from my address book.

I have both Microsoft Works and Microsoft Word, either Word Processor have
the ability to create labels with ability to select what contacts or group
of contact to be used from the address book.

What word  processor do you use to create labels?

Ken

| How can I print labels (5160) from a group of contact in my outlook
express
| address book?
|
| Ivan.

How can I print labels (5160) from a group of contact in my outlook express address book?

Post by PA Bea » Sun, 25 Jun 2006 02:16:51

Asked/Answered in OE.CH newsgroup.  If you must make identical posts to
multiple newsgroups, please cross-post one (1) message to all of them.
Thank you.

Multiposting vs Crossposting:
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE, Shell/User, Security), Aumha.org VSOP, DTS-L.org

> How can I print labels (5160) from a group of contact in my outlook
> express address book?

> Ivan.

How can I print labels (5160) from a group of contact in my outlook express address book?

Post by Iceman14250 » Tue, 27 Jun 2006 23:56:02

Can you walk me thru it from MS Word. (step by step?)
IVAN CEJAS ( Lic. Real Estate Broker )
Floridian Sun Realty, Corp.
P.O. BOX 940758 Miami, FL 33194-0758

> Hi,

> I print labels using groups from my address book.

> I have both Microsoft Works and Microsoft Word, either Word Processor have
> the ability to create labels with ability to select what contacts or group
> of contact to be used from the address book.

> What word  processor do you use to create labels?

> Ken

> | How can I print labels (5160) from a group of contact in my outlook
> express
> | address book?
> |
> | Ivan.

How can I print labels (5160) from a group of contact in my outlook express address book?

Post by Ken » Wed, 28 Jun 2006 00:55:40

Hi,

What version of Word?

I am using Word version 2000.

Open Word.

Choose Tools, on its menu select Mail Merge, on it's expanding menu choose
Document Type.

In the Document type dialog window choose Mailing Labels, click OK.  Next in
the Open Data Source dialog window choose Merge from Address Book.

At this point you will be presented with additional dialog windows and a
mail merge toolbar.  If you need additional help post back.  All I can tell
you it took me a lot longer to write this post then it does to actually set
up and print labels.

Ken

PS: Depending on your version of Word here are a couple of demonstrations.

How to perform a mail merge by using Word 2002
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=832796

Demo: Use mail merge to format and print mailing labels
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011903941033.aspx

| Can you walk me thru it from MS Word. (step by step?)
| --
| ==========================================
| IVAN CEJAS ( Lic. Real Estate Broker )
| Floridian Sun Realty, Corp.
| P.O. BOX 940758 Miami, FL 33194-0758
| ===========================================
|

| > Hi,
| >
| > I print labels using groups from my address book.
| >
| > I have both Microsoft Works and Microsoft Word, either Word Processor
have
| > the ability to create labels with ability to select what contacts or
group
| > of contact to be used from the address book.
| >
| > What word  processor do you use to create labels?
| >
| > Ken
| >

| > | How can I print labels (5160) from a group of contact in my outlook
| > express
| > | address book?
| > |
| > | Ivan.
| > |
| > |

How can I print labels (5160) from a group of contact in my outlook express address book?

Post by Iceman14250 » Wed, 28 Jun 2006 02:06:02

I'm using word 2003

IVAN CEJAS ( Lic. Real Estate Broker )
Floridian Sun Realty, Corp.
P.O. BOX 940758 Miami, FL 33194-0758

> Hi,

> What version of Word?

> I am using Word version 2000.

> Open Word.

> Choose Tools, on its menu select Mail Merge, on it's expanding menu choose
> Document Type.

> In the Document type dialog window choose Mailing Labels, click OK.  Next in
> the Open Data Source dialog window choose Merge from Address Book.

> At this point you will be presented with additional dialog windows and a
> mail merge toolbar.  If you need additional help post back.  All I can tell
> you it took me a lot longer to write this post then it does to actually set
> up and print labels.

> Ken

> PS: Depending on your version of Word here are a couple of demonstrations.

> How to perform a mail merge by using Word 2002
> http://support.microsoft.com/?id=832796

> Demo: Use mail merge to format and print mailing labels
> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011903941033.aspx

> | Can you walk me thru it from MS Word. (step by step?)
> | --
> | ==========================================
> | IVAN CEJAS ( Lic. Real Estate Broker )
> | Floridian Sun Realty, Corp.
> | P.O. BOX 940758 Miami, FL 33194-0758
> | ===========================================
> |

> | > Hi,
> | >
> | > I print labels using groups from my address book.
> | >
> | > I have both Microsoft Works and Microsoft Word, either Word Processor
> have
> | > the ability to create labels with ability to select what contacts or
> group
> | > of contact to be used from the address book.
> | >
> | > What word  processor do you use to create labels?
> | >
> | > Ken

> | > express
> | > |
> | > |
> | > |

How can I print labels (5160) from a group of contact in my outlook express address book?

Post by Ken » Wed, 28 Jun 2006 02:44:33

Hi,

As I stated in previous post I have Word version 2000 therefore cannot
provide step by step for Word version 2003.  However the following article
may help.  When it ask for data source, one of the selections should be your
Windows Address Book, at least it is in my version of Word.

Answer Box: Print mailing labels in Word
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011269731033.aspx#setup

Ken

| I'm using word 2003
|

| --
| ==========================================
| IVAN CEJAS ( Lic. Real Estate Broker )
| Floridian Sun Realty, Corp.
| P.O. BOX 940758 Miami, FL 33194-0758
| ===========================================
|

| > Hi,
| >
| > What version of Word?
| >
| > I am using Word version 2000.
| >
| > Open Word.
| >
| > Choose Tools, on its menu select Mail Merge, on it's expanding menu
choose
| > Document Type.
| >
| > In the Document type dialog window choose Mailing Labels, click OK.
| > the Open Data Source dialog window choose Merge from Address Book.
| >
| > At this point you will be presented with additional dialog windows and a
| > mail merge toolbar.  If you need additional help post back.  All I can
tell
| > you it took me a lot longer to write this post then it does to actually
set
| > up and print labels.
| >
| > Ken
| >
| > PS: Depending on your version of Word here are a couple of
demonstrations.

| > How to perform a mail merge by using Word 2002
| > http://support.microsoft.com/?id=832796
| >
| > Demo: Use mail merge to format and print mailing labels
| > http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011903941033.aspx
| >

| > | Can you walk me thru it from MS Word. (step by step?)
| > | --
| > | ==========================================
| > | IVAN CEJAS ( Lic. Real Estate Broker )
| > | Floridian Sun Realty, Corp.
| > | P.O. BOX 940758 Miami, FL 33194-0758
| > | ===========================================
| > |
| > |

| > |

Processor
| > have
| > group

| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |

How can I print labels (5160) from a group of contact in my outlook express address book?

Post by PA Bea » Wed, 28 Jun 2006 03:21:35

1. How to create a Mail Merge
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm

2. You'll get much more help in this newsgroup:

--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE, Shell/User, Security), Aumha.org VSOP, DTS-L.org

> Can you walk me thru it from MS Word. (step by step?)

> > Hi,

> > I print labels using groups from my address book.

> > I have both Microsoft Works and Microsoft Word, either Word Processor
> > have the ability to create labels with ability to select what contacts
> > or group of contact to be used from the address book.

> > What word  processor do you use to create labels?

> > Ken

> > > How can I print labels (5160) from a group of contact in my outlook
> > > express address book?

> > > Ivan.

1. Transfer Contacts list from Outlook to Outlook Express Address Book

Am networked (wireless)with computer using Outlook
Express for email (Microsoft Office suite not in this
computer). My computer has Outlook for email, but has
Outlook Express available. Want to transfer Contacts in
my computer to the Outlook Express Address Book on my
computer, so as to make Outlook Express the default email
spot.  Both computers using Win XP.  Will eventually want
to transfer OE Address Book from my computer to the
remote computer.

2. Programmatic equivalent of clicking End Process in the Task Manager

3. How to share Outlook XP contacts with Outlook Express 6 address book?

4. Netscape 1.22 and Windows 95 : which caused the problem ?

5. outlook xp contacts/outlook express 6 address book

6. Ghost Restarting Pc. ??

7. Label 5160

8. 128 Bit Encryption for Internet Explorer

9. outlook express not showing address book under contacts

10. Opening the Outlook Express address book's Main Identity's Contacts

11. Outlook Express Address Book Contacts.

12. Automated update of outlook express addresses from an outlook address book

13. Transfer address book/folders to Outlook Express 6 from Outlook Express 5?