Label 5160

Post by Ken » Wed, 28 Jun 2006 00:03:38

Hi,

Outlook Express does not print Labels.

I have both Microsoft Works and Microsoft Word, either Word Processor have
the ability to create labels with ability to select what contacts or group
of contact to be used from the address book.

What word processors do you use to have?

Ken

| I have several hundred address contacts for wich I will like to print them
in
| labels (5160)  How can I print labels from outlook express?
|
| Thank you VERY much in advanced.
|
| ==========================================
| IVAN CEJAS ( Lic. Real Estate Broker )
| Floridian Sun Realty, Corp.
| P.O. BOX 940758 Miami, FL 33194-0758
| ===========================================

Label 5160

Post by Bruce Hage » Wed, 28 Jun 2006 00:14:38

I use Corel Word Perfect, but I believe it is extremely similar.

Open the Address Book | Highlight all the addresses you want print. (Ctrl+A
will highlight them all). Right click | Copy.

For me, and Word should have the same options, Open Word | Format | Labels
and scroll down an select Avery 5160 | Edit | Paste.

Note that when I did this, the addresses flowed into different labels, but
if I selected Avery 5161, they were aligned perfectly, so you may have to
experiment a bit.

So you don't waste labels, print one page on plain paper and match it to a
page of labels first.

Hope this helps 'cause it's all I've got.
--
           Bruce Hagen
MS MVP - Outlook Express

Quote:>I have several hundred address contacts for wich I will like to print them
>in
> labels (5160)  How can I print labels from outlook express?

> Thank you VERY much in advanced.

> IVAN CEJAS ( Lic. Real Estate Broker )
> Floridian Sun Realty, Corp.
> P.O. BOX 940758 Miami, FL 33194-0758

Label 5160

Post by PA Bea » Wed, 28 Jun 2006 03:22:35

How to create a Mail Merge
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm

You'll get much better help in this newsgroup:

--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE, Shell/User, Security), Aumha.org VSOP, DTS-L.org