by zboja » Thu, 18 Jul 2002 23:25:42
1. Modem Sharing (not Internet Connection Sharing)
Does old-fashioned modem sharing still exist? I'm trying to access a modem located in a Win2K server from my WinXP PC. It seems to exist in Win2K Server, but I can't figure out how to set it up in Windows XP.
Thanks for any help!
2. Newsgroup messages download problem
3. Internet Connection Sharing doesn't work when VPN is used on the shared connection
4. Windows xp printing HP 672C
5. Internet Connection Firewall (Internet Connection Sharing version) blocks Remote Desktop Web connection
6. I Need a Contact Management App
7. Dial-up Internet Connection Sharing Conflicting with File and Print Sharing
8. MDI frame problem
9. Does internet connection sharing disable file sharing?
10. Worrisome Internet Connection Sharing/Internet Connection Firewall problem
11. Internet Connection Sharing Kills Internet Connection
12. exisiting user not accept Web via shared Internet connection - help
13. internet connection sharing does not ask permission