OE 6 w/ XP When I switch identities OE shuts down

OE 6 w/ XP When I switch identities OE shuts down

Post by Don » Mon, 02 Sep 2002 10:27:40

Upgraded from 2000 pro to XP pro.  When I switch
identities in OE6, it closes the program and I cannot
reload it until I reboot.  Any ideas?

1. OE shutting down at identity switch

I recently had to reinstall my OS (windows xp sp2) and OE.  Now when I
switch identities it gives me the normal "do you want to keep the same
internet connection" and when I say yes to that, OE shuts down completely
and I have to reopen OE to get to the switched identity.  Same thing happens
when I switch back to main identity.  Prior to reinstall following the
internet connection prompt OE would simply switch identities without
shutting down.  Looked in options/advanced and couldn't find anything.  What
am I missing? TIA

2. What computer description should I have

3. OE shuts down with switching identities

4. Contacts Manager for CE 2.11?

5. OE keeps shutting down when I switch identities

6. Cd writting feature is not working...

7. OE Identity Switch Closes OE

8. printing pictures in power point

9. OE shuts itself down, have to reboot PC to open OE again

10. OE Identity Login / Switched Identities Application Error

11. HELP - XP/OE 6 will NOT switch IDENTITIES !!

12. XP crashes every time I try to switch to a new identity on OE

13. import identities/setting in OE 5 on one computer to OE 6 on another computer