Post by Todd M. Taylo » Wed, 31 Jul 2002 23:44:11

As a web page designer, I need to be able to view the source code of my
work, but after installing MSIE 6.026 (fully patched), the "View Source"
option no longer works.   The option is available, but nothing happens when
I click on it  :(   I tried doing the MSIE "maintenance", but that did
nothing.   Any thoughts?

Sincerely,
Todd M. Taylor

Post by Todd M. Taylo » Wed, 31 Jul 2002 23:52:57

Never mind...

VisualStudio.NET decided it should be the default web page editor in MSIE
(but failed to start when clicking "View Source".)   I changed the web page
editor back to Notepad and all is well :)