How to uninstall IE6 beta preview

Post by FeWi » Sun, 10 Jun 2001 19:04:27

I have no uninstall info in Control Panel --> Add/Remove Programs.
I'm using Windows 2000 prof english and IE6 Beta Preview downloaded from
Windows update.

How to uninstall anyway?

How to uninstall IE6 beta preview

Post by telg » Mon, 11 Jun 2001 13:38:56

You should be able to see "Microsoft Internet Explorer 6" in the
"Add and Remove Program". If you do not have, I suggest you install IE6
again and check "Add and Remove Program" again to see you can find
"Microsoft Internet Explorer 6" or not.

Hopefully you can find it.

enjoy

Quote:> I have no uninstall info in Control Panel --> Add/Remove Programs.
> I'm using Windows 2000 prof english and IE6 Beta Preview downloaded from
> Windows update.

> How to uninstall anyway?

1. IE6 install over IE6 Public Preview (Beta)

I'm getting closer. I need help installing "advanced Authoring" I get an
error message as follows "Advanced Authoring did not install" then after I
retried I get the following error message "All the Components did not
install try closing ALL applicatins and rerunning install" I did and you
geussed it same error message can anyone assist ( Inever tyhought id miss IE
5.5

2. CD-ROM ISN'T WORKING

3. How to uninstall IE6 beta?

4. Device Manager

5. IE6 install over IE6 Public Preview

6. MFC or Win32 API for a non-GUI program?

7. IE6 Install over IE6 Public Preview

8. IIS Permissions Problem

9. Upgrade from IE6 beta to IE6

10. Uninstalling IE6 & Problems viewing full screen in IE6

11. WMP7 BETA vs Preview

12. Embeded VC++ beta preview: Can't find platform SDK in Desktop

13. Incorrect WRK95.HLP on the Beta Preview