Microsoft Virtual Machine or Java Virtual Machine

Microsoft Virtual Machine or Java Virtual Machine

Post by Marily » Mon, 19 Aug 2002 03:19:52

I have gone onto several websites and in order to view a
subject as message comes up on the screen telling me I
must download Java virtual machine.  I attempt to do so
but another screen tells me Microsoft no longer offers
Microsoft Virtual Machine!

What is the problem and how can I view the pages I want
without either Microsoft's or Java's virtual machine.  I
have tried to find something on Microsoft's website but
had not luck.

Thanks for any help on this one.

Microsoft Virtual Machine or Java Virtual Machine

Post by Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE/O » Mon, 19 Aug 2002 03:39:47

Java VM:
http://ftp.uni-stuttgart.de/pub/systems/win95/fixes/VM/msjavx86.exe

http://www.krm.com/techsupport/tech-downloads_mvm.html

Sun version
http://java.sun.com/getjava/installer.html

--
Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE/OE
Please Reply in Newsgroup.  I don't answer email.

Quote:> I have gone onto several websites and in order to view a
> subject as message comes up on the screen telling me I
> must download Java virtual machine.  I attempt to do so
> but another screen tells me Microsoft no longer offers
> Microsoft Virtual Machine!

> What is the problem and how can I view the pages I want
> without either Microsoft's or Java's virtual machine.  I
> have tried to find something on Microsoft's website but
> had not luck.

> Thanks for any help on this one.

Microsoft Virtual Machine or Java Virtual Machine

Post by Wend » Tue, 20 Aug 2002 21:13:01

Why is it that when I click on one of these links the program crashes, I've
tried 4 times and it always happens.

Wendy

> Java VM:
> http://ftp.uni-stuttgart.de/pub/systems/win95/fixes/VM/msjavx86.exe

> http://www.krm.com/techsupport/tech-downloads_mvm.html

> Sun version
> http://java.sun.com/getjava/installer.html

> --
> Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE/OE
> Please Reply in Newsgroup.  I don't answer email.
> http://www.fjsmjs.com

> > I have gone onto several websites and in order to view a
> > subject as message comes up on the screen telling me I
> > must download Java virtual machine.  I attempt to do so
> > but another screen tells me Microsoft no longer offers
> > Microsoft Virtual Machine!

> > What is the problem and how can I view the pages I want
> > without either Microsoft's or Java's virtual machine.  I
> > have tried to find something on Microsoft's website but
> > had not luck.

> > Thanks for any help on this one.

Microsoft Virtual Machine or Java Virtual Machine

Post by Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE/O » Wed, 21 Aug 2002 00:00:35

I don't know.  It doesn't for me.  Have you tried a repair?

--
Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE/OE
Please Reply in Newsgroup.  I don't answer email.
http://www.fjsmjs.com

> Why is it that when I click on one of these links the program
> crashes, I've tried 4 times and it always happens.

> Wendy

>> Java VM:
>> http://ftp.uni-stuttgart.de/pub/systems/win95/fixes/VM/msjavx86.exe

>> http://www.krm.com/techsupport/tech-downloads_mvm.html

>> Sun version
>> http://java.sun.com/getjava/installer.html

>> --
>> Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE/OE
>> Please Reply in Newsgroup.  I don't answer email.
>> http://www.fjsmjs.com

>>> I have gone onto several websites and in order to view a
>>> subject as message comes up on the screen telling me I
>>> must download Java virtual machine.  I attempt to do so
>>> but another screen tells me Microsoft no longer offers
>>> Microsoft Virtual Machine!

>>> What is the problem and how can I view the pages I want
>>> without either Microsoft's or Java's virtual machine.  I
>>> have tried to find something on Microsoft's website but
>>> had not luck.

>>> Thanks for any help on this one.

1. Java Virtual Machine/Microsoft Virtual Machine

i recently got a computer which has a new copy of XP on
it.i downloaded the Java VM and installed it. when i went
to a sight which utilized it i suddenly got a stack
dump..i restarted the computer and tried again to access
that sight(nfl.com game tracker)i again got the stack
dump. i uninstalled it and i didn't get it anymore...of
course i couldn't run the applet anymore either. will the
Microsoft VM fix it?

2. a command failed to execute

3. wireless network card

4. microsoft virtual machine/java virtual machine

5. Joy Stick Not working

6. JAVA virtual Machine/microsoft virtual machine

7. buffers=XX does not seem to work in config.nt

8. java virtual machine and microsoft virtual machine

9. Java Virtual Machine Pop Up/Microsoft Virtual Machine

10. Microsoft Java Virtual Machine

11. Does IE6sp1 come with Microsoft Java Virtual Machine?