DOWNLOADING

Post by Paul » Sat, 08 Feb 2003 02:04:35

Please HELP!!!
I am having a problem and I dont know how to fix it! =(
I can serf any site but every time I try to download
ANYTHING on ANY site it says "server not found"...what Is
the problem????? I have tried reinstalling windows but
that hasn;t helped..
Any help appreciated!!!
Thank you
Paula

1. OE6 - as newsreader, downloads, and downloads, and downloads,

Hi All;
    Background - > I'm pay for my downloads if I exceed a certain amount
within a month. I've budgeted myself to 6meg per day so that I won't exceed
my monthly limit. I'm subscribed to 3 newsgroups - headers only. I've turned
off notification of new newsgroups.

    Problem - > Whenever I "Synchronise Account" OE starts downloading. It
just keeps going up to about 6.5meg. I can understand this happening once
when OE sets up the newsgroups but it happens everytime I click
Synchronise!! How do I stop these incessant downloads? I either stop it or
I'll have to drop my subscriptions to newsgroups.

    Your help would be appreciated...

    Norm

2. Windows could not start ...

3. Download message when Media Player already downloaded

4. XP crashes

5. Where to Download Microsoft Media Player 7 - I have download problems

6. IE does not open files (I get always 'Save as' popup)

7. IE6 - Unable to download from download.microsoft.com

8. Ditto 3020 Tape BAckup

9. Download dialog box doesn't appear during download

10. HELP Download Updates does not download

11. Download handling depending on filetype ? eg ZIP download

12. download newsgroups and download pictures automatically reply ASAP thanks

13. Where are downloaded newsgroup files stored when downloaded?