My download doesn't work, the "save to disk" thing doesn't pop-up.

My download doesn't work, the "save to disk" thing doesn't pop-up.

Post by Haora » Fri, 18 Apr 2003 16:38:41

Everytime I click on a download, it doesn't comeup, I've
never had this problem before.  I must've clicked on
something to tell it to not come up.  I need some info on
how to change this setting please. Thankyou

My download doesn't work, the "save to disk" thing doesn't pop-up.

Post by canto » Fri, 18 Apr 2003 17:52:55

Do you install some programs like NetAnts or flashget?If you did, remove
them and try again.

--
http://www.newwebchecker.com
Mini Popup Killer can kill annoying unsolicited pop-up windows

Quote:> Everytime I click on a download, it doesn't comeup, I've