Error "Object Doesn't Support This Property or Method"

Error "Object Doesn't Support This Property or Method"

Post by Edwin Steinber » Sun, 16 Dec 2001 02:59:32

I get the above error on some web sites. The KB article on it is
directed to those who are writing the script. I've installed the Java
Virtual Machine, what else do I have to do (or not do)?
TIA
Ed

Error "Object Doesn't Support This Property or Method"

Post by Edwin Steinber » Sun, 16 Dec 2001 03:04:28

FWIW this is on XP Pro and  in IE/Tools/Internet Options/Advanced is
set to defaults

On Fri, 14 Dec 2001 12:59:32 -0500, Edwin Steinberg