hyper links

Post by paul » Fri, 21 May 2004 06:34:57

Hello. when i click on a hyper-link it will not work!a
new window open's but it is empty just the frame is there.
thank's
paul

hyper links

Post by Bruce Hage » Fri, 21 May 2004 06:51:44

Hyperlinks don't open:

http://www.oehelp.com/ielnk.aspx  or:

http://www.fjsmjs.com/OE/nolinks.htm  or:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q177054

If the page opens, but doesn't load:

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=281679

--
Bruce Hagen
   ~IB-CA~

Quote:> Hello. when i click on a hyper-link it will not work!a
> new window open's but it is empty just the frame is there.
> thank's
> paul

1. Hyper Links ***Director***

Julian Wharton
Digital Renaissance

09/13/95

Does anyone have any suggestions or solutions to creating hyper links
within Director. I have pages and pages of text all with 5 to 20 hyper
links on each page. If you think you can help please post it or e-mail me.

thanks in advance

Julian

2. Unread email message

3. hyper link to .exe does not work

4. new iis security tool available

5. after upgrade to ie6 will not open hyper link

6. NT 4.0

7. hyper links in Outlook express e-mail

8. OE Express

9. Hyper link problems

10. unable to click hyper links

11. Hyper links