Front Page Express

Post by Dean McFarlan » Fri, 20 Dec 2002 14:52:17

Greetings all

Firstly, if this is the wrong group for this question
then I feel sure someone will tell me where to go!
(literally).
I have just bought a new PC system with Windows XP Home
and Internet Explorer 6 already installed however I seem
to have lost Front Page Express.  I am not very competent
in finding my way around web pages but this program is
handy to me.
Is there a way to get it back or have I lost it forever?

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Dean.

1. front page express

hi - i use FP express at work and quite like it - however,
when I have tried to find it somewhere on the web to
install it at home, I can't find it. Is it available for
IE6?? if so, anyone know where i can get it?
Thx,
JK

2. WfW 3.11 (NetBEUI + TCP/IP + IPX)?

3. Front Page Express

4. I'm getting angry! ( WAV problems in Windows 98)

5. Front page express?

6. Can't install Warcraft 3

7. Where is Front Page Express

8. Windows hangs on shutdown

9. Loss of Front Page Express upon uninstall

10. How to reinstall Front Page Express on IE6 on XP

11. Front Page Express... where is it ??

12. How to Edit With Front Page Express?

13. Front Page Express