Instant error message upon IE6 startup

Post by mgbrow » Sat, 22 Feb 2003 09:30:15

I am having problems connecting to the internet due, I
assume, to a too-fast page time-out which results in an
error message telling me to "refresh".  This seems to work
but the error message that instantly appears as soon as I
click on Explorer from the desktop is a nuisance.  I am
running Windows XP.  Any fixes appreciated!

1. Error Message upon startup

After installing Windows XP on my computer, I am getting
an error message  "Unmountable_boot_volume" upon
restarting my computer.  I can't get into anything to try
to reload or uninstall.  I am unable to restart from the
CD-Rom.  I don't know what to do, someone please help me
with this.

2. xp and Athelon = freeze

3. Error message upon startup

4. Outlook Express Can't be Default

5. XP: Error message upon startup?

6. Logging in to two different domains

7. error message upon startup

8. hal.dll- cannot get to console- cd won't reboot

9. Error message upon startup

10. Error Message upon startup

11. Error message upon closing IE6

12. Instant Messaging Program runs on OE startup

13. On startup Instant Message prog seems to be interfering with internet conncetion(using cable modem)