6.0 doesn't allways load all the pics on a page

6.0 doesn't allways load all the pics on a page

Post by Scot » Mon, 23 Jun 2003 01:27:11

Just installed 6.0 and when i go to a page the pics dont
load. I have to go to View then to encoding than to
(western european) windows to get the pics to load. I have
to do this to most pages everytime i visit them! Please if
you hnow how to fix this let me know. Thanks

Scott

6.0 doesn't allways load all the pics on a page

Post by Sandi - Microsoft MV » Mon, 23 Jun 2003 18:54:17

Here you go Scott:
http://www.mvps.org/inetexplorer/answers.htm#jpg_gif

--
Hyperlinks are used to ensure answers remain current.
Sandi Hardmeier - Microsoft MVP since 1999

Quote:> Just installed 6.0 and when i go to a page the pics dont
> load. I have to go to View then to encoding than to
> (western european) windows to get the pics to load. I have
> to do this to most pages everytime i visit them! Please if
> you hnow how to fix this let me know. Thanks

> Scott

1. Images/Pics won't load when page loads, just placeholder "X"s.

On many web sites when using IE6, none of the pictures or
images will load as the page loads but instead "X"
placeholders show up for each image or picture. It is
necessary to right click on the placeholder X and
highlight "open picture". This only happens with IE6.
IE5.5 works fine with all pics loading as page loads.
Is there some type of setting that needs to be adjusted?

Thank You

2. cdplayer

3. OE 6.0 doesn't show pics anymore

4. Favorites List Bug

5. Page loads blank or doesn't load at all

6. My Computer shows my non-existant digital camera and hides my scanner

7. OE 6.0 doesn't finish loading.

8. HELP-create new user-defined win class?

9. Internet Explorer 6.0, Win XP, doesn't display pages properly

10. IE 6 doesn't finish loading pages on XP

11. graphics won't load - secure pages won't load

12. IE doesn't finish loading web pages

13. ie6 downloaded now computer doesn't load all the page