not my homepage loads on starting Internet Explorer v6

not my homepage loads on starting Internet Explorer v6

Post by Joe D » Mon, 24 Feb 2003 07:12:33

Under internet tools I have changed my homepage to
www.google.com however, everytime I start Internet
explorer the following URL loads instead
http://www.bonzi.com/bonzibuddy/buddy/bonzibuddyfreesno.as
p and I can't get rid of it- does anyone know how to
solve this problem?

Thanks

not my homepage loads on starting Internet Explorer v6

Post by aysha akbar [MSFT » Fri, 28 Feb 2003 10:40:07

This info might help
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q320159
thanks.

purposes only."

Quote:> Under internet tools I have changed my homepage to