Outlook and Clipart

Post by Jeff » Wed, 18 Feb 2004 11:44:56

I can't get clipart in outlook. I did before. What
happened?

Outlook and Clipart

Post by Bruc » Wed, 18 Feb 2004 11:50:48

I can't get clipart in outlook. I did before. What
happened?

If you mean Outlook Express: Create mail>Put the cursor where you want the
clipart to go>Insert>Picture From>Browse to the folder and choose the
clipart you want.

Bruce

Outlook and Clipart

Post by Frank Saunders, MS-MV » Wed, 18 Feb 2004 17:48:03

Quote:> I can't get clipart in outlook. I did before. What
> happened?

Outlook and Outlook Express are different programs.  I suggest that you ask
in an Outlook newsgroup:

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
Please respond in Newsgroup.  Do not send email

1. clipart - outlook express?

Greetings earthlings,
                              can anyone tell me how to install the clipart
gallery into the Insert menu of outlook express?  I know it can be done!
You all come on back ya hear.
--
Yours truly;- Phil Elliott

2. Logon password

3. On-line Downloadable Clipart

4. Can I Upgrade to 4.0 from 3.1 DDK?

5. Royalty Free Clipart?

6. Need help with Adobe Premiere, can't use Indeo audio software compression setting

7. Mmedia ClipArt, waddya want?

8. System Hard Disk

9. windows media player for Sound clipart

10. Help:CD-ROM with multimedia "clipart"

11. Clipart?

12. Help? Any royalty free Cartoon character clipart?

13. PowerPoint (2 vers) clipart question