IE 6.0 Viewing Page Problem

Post by <l.. » Tue, 11 Mar 2003 07:05:15

I have a work site, www.longislandvolleyball.com.  The
site seems to work fine on most computers, except on the
home computer.  When I load up the page, on the left side
the template doesn't load properly (it's been changed
recently to add sponsorship information link), and that
link doesn't appear.  Also, on the right side, the link
says Click instead of Click Here (under Sponsorship
Information).  I check the source code for the site, and
it's missing those bits of code, and yet when I check it
in Dreamweaver, it comes up fine and the code is there.
As I said, it only happens when I load it from the web in
IE.  I've flushed my cache a few times already, and when
I load up the page I can even see that the page is new.
If I change other things about the page, such as the date
on the front of it, and then load it again, I can see
those changes.  It's only the template and the Click on
the right side that is a problem.  Any suggestions on how
to rectify the problem?